Dogs must be kept on the lead


„English? What the f....”
There was sunny weather, beautiful to be in the nature. After the job I just run to the nearest forest. My big, fast moving creature alias swiss white shepherd dog was joyfully jumping with me. On the meadow I unplugged the dog from lead and plugged it into 10 meters long lead just to follow state hunter law: "Dogs must be kept on the lead." Deers have a birth at this time of the season. There are a lot of new deers babies, that are so infirmity vulnerable. A lot of new babies get killed every year as a result of uneducated dog owners that are so free minded to let theres dogs to move freely. There are just some 'strange' people like me that meets this lonely dogs themselves in the forest and asking themselves like in a song: "Who left the dog out?" Last year I was just shocked. Two dogs were barking and hunting down a rabbit. No sign of dogs owners, so truly sad. Today I run into dog and its owner without lead. The dog was just not trained and it run to my dog. The owner was just saying: "I apologize." It is so brazen isn't it? Let the dog do whatever it wants and then if it does something wrong then always an apology can be given. I don't like to accept such an apology but I try to be polite and just tell the dog owner: "If dog does not come to you after you call him, it must not be freely let. It is just dangerous to your dog, to my dog and also to both of us." I just don't like to see that my dog gets bitten. There are just to much troubles. It is very nice to see that my dog is not brutally wild, it is just like a pussy cat. But don't worry if some fighty dog likes to mess with him, it just reacts like a shepherd dog in style of: "Don't mess with me you little boy." But of course I don't let him to show that he is big boy. From the floor I just pick up small branch and throw it. He is very glad to run after it and to bring it back to me, where he can play with me a big boy play 'who is stronger'. I just let him to win this game. It is nice to see how he is proud of himself. Walk is finished, so also this story, which is written in English this time, just to point out to my friend that I can write something meaningless in English too. Eat it!

Št. komentarjev: 0:

Objavite komentar

Naročite se na Objavi komentarje [Atom]

<< Domov